Over the years, Ben and I had many conversations where he had mentioned that he was convinced he'd been a Pan Am Stewardess in a previous life. This gave me the idea to make a portrait of him as he might have looked in that past life as a stewardess. The pose is crucial in the expression of body language. With his long legs and slim figure, I can't imagine Ben any other way…
Strong, ergonomic, water-resistant and definitely at your image. Travel the world up and down, your new Nomad Backpack won’t let you down. Bring your favourite design everywhere you go.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞", W 12¼", D 3⅞"
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our expert in-house team
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Nomad Backpacks should be hand washed in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.