Over the years, Ben and I had many conversations where he had mentioned that he was convinced he'd been a Pan Am Stewardess in a previous life. This gave me the idea to make a portrait of him as he might have looked in that past life as a stewardess. The pose is crucial in the expression of body language. With his long legs and slim figure, I can't imagine Ben any other way…
Could your decor use a lift? This soft pillow will instantly give character to any space. It also makes an excellent hugger.
• Machine-washable case
• Concealed zipper
• Printed on both sides
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included
• Pillowcase cover: 80% polyester, 20% fleece
• Pillowcase insert: 100% polyester
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Decorative pillow covers should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• Polyester insert handwash only
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.