Clown of Apology Collage NFT
How many times do apologies seem insincere? Human beings from anywhere on the planet can pull off destructive, calculating, premeditated horrors and then apologize. Coulrophobia fuels my nightmares and apologies from my dark past appear to me like monsters haunting my childhood.
Digital collage artwork made from images scanned from vintage printed magazines found in antique shops and flea markets. Created at Joan Seed Studio in Montréal Québec, Canada in 2022.
NFT ownership includes:
- High resolution png file 5400x5400 px, 600 dpi.
- 1 unique original T-shirt (XS to 4XL available).
- 1 unique original framed print 18x18 inches.
- Free Shipping to your location (Availabilities Worldwide).
- 15% lifetime rebate on all merchandise on joanseed.com