2nd Amendment Fascinator Collage NFT
The justices, in 2022, struck down New York state's limits on carrying concealed handguns outside the home in a landmark ruling that expanded gun rights. I couldn’t wrap my head around it so I wrapped the Statue of Liberty’s head with it. This is how the Statue of Liberty would be redesigned by the U.S. Supreme Court.
Digital collage artwork made from images scanned from vintage printed magazines found in antique shops and flea markets. Created at Joan Seed Studio in Montréal Québec, Canada in 2022.
NFT ownership includes:
- High resolution png file 5400x5400 px, 600 dpi.
- 1 unique original T-shirt (S to 4XL available).
- 1 unique original framed print 18x18 inches.
- Free Shipping to your location (Availabilities Worldwide).
- 15% lifetime rebate on all merchandise on joanseed.com