Over the years, Ben and I had many conversations where he had mentioned that he was convinced he'd been a Pan Am Stewardess in a previous life. This gave me the idea to make a portrait of him as he might have looked in that past life as a stewardess. The pose is crucial in the expression of body language. With his long legs and slim figure, I can't imagine Ben any other way…
Brighten up your day at the beach or in the park with these deliciously provocative towels. Just the right amount of soft cosiness! These towels are made from cosy cotton terry and soft poly face with great colour vibrancy.
• Available in one size: 30”x60”
• 52% cotton / 48% polyester
• Printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Towels should be washed set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.