Over the years, Ben and I had many conversations where he had mentioned that he was convinced he'd been a Pan Am Stewardess in a previous life. This gave me the idea to make a portrait of him as he might have looked in that past life as a stewardess. The pose is crucial in the expression of body language. With his long legs and slim figure, I can't imagine Ben any other way…
Acquire a piece of art for your home and make any room an expression of creativity. This museum-quality canvas is a statement piece and artwork all in one.
• Free Shipping Worldwide
• 24×36 inches
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
• Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Mounting brackets included - centred on the frame
• 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 gsm, 1.5" deep
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
Printed on medium textured fredrix canvas materials with Epson printer and UltraChrome series inks.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.