Over the years, Ben and I had many conversations where he had mentioned that he was convinced he'd been a Pan Am Stewardess in a previous life. This gave me the idea to make a portrait of him as he might have looked in that past life as a stewardess. The pose is crucial in the expression of body language. With his long legs and slim figure, I can't imagine Ben any other way…
This museum-quality Epson paper give a polished look. Acquire a piece of art for your home and make any room an expression of creativity.
• Free Shipping Worldwide
• 18x18 inches
• 10 mil thick
• Premium slightly glossy luster photo paper
• Paper sourced from Japan
• Fingerprint resistant
if black hardwood frame selected:
• Premium thick enhanced matte paper
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Black colour
• .75” thick
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• 18×24 inches
• Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Mounting brackets included - centred on the frame
• 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 gsm, 1.5" deep
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
Poster only: The Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper is between a gloss and matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage.
Framed: The Epson Premium Enhanced Matte Paper is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints.
Canvas: Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.