Over the years, Ben and I had many conversations where he had mentioned that he was convinced he'd been a Pan Am Stewardess in a previous life. This gave me the idea to make a portrait of him as he might have looked in that past life as a stewardess. The pose is crucial in the expression of body language. With his long legs and slim figure, I can't imagine Ben any other way…
Going for a run? Fancy a swim? Perhaps both? Well, here's just the product for you! These athletic unisex short shorts are so comfy and made from such a versatile fabric that you won't feel out of place anywhere you go. And, of course, they have pockets. Need we say more? Grab a pair now!
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane • Mesh side pockets
• Fabric weight: 5 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• 2.5’’ inseam
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
Sublimation Prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Swim shorts should be hand washed in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞||48||51 ⅛|