Over the years, Ben and I had many conversations where he had mentioned that he was convinced he'd been a Pan Am Stewardess in a previous life. This gave me the idea to make a portrait of him as he might have looked in that past life as a stewardess. The pose is crucial in the expression of body language. With his long legs and slim figure, I can't imagine Ben any other way…
The flattering cap sleeves, contemporary fit, and scoop-neck make this t-shirt a standout.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather grey has 33% polyester)
• Cap sleeves
• Double-needle stitching
• Rounded bottom
• Colors piece-dyed and garment-washed for superior softness
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colors are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Length (in)||24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½|