A lot of people called me names when I was little. Today, I call myself names. Cunty is one of them. Harness the inner force of cunt. And yes, even a man can be cunty. Don't men have a lot to learn from women? The art of cuntiness rests in someone's ability to be sharp and assertive yet deeply feminine, not unlike roses. When you wear this, it serves as a warning to others. These are roses I drew while I was in rehab.
This Men's essential t-shirt feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable but yet flattering. The must-have t-shirt in your wardrobe when a classic becomes your wearable attitude.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colours contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• 30 single
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colours are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.