CUNTY Snuggle Towel
A lot of people called me names when I was little. Today, I call myself names. Cunty is one of them. Harness the inner force of cunt. And yes, even a man can be cunty. Don't men have a lot to learn from women? The art of cuntiness rests in someone's ability to be sharp and assertive yet deeply feminine, not unlike roses. When you wear this, it serves as a warning to others. These are roses I drew while I was in rehab.
• Available in one size: 30”x60”
• 52% cotton / 48% polyester
• Printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
Brighten up your day at the beach or in the park with these deliciously provocative towels. Just the right amount of soft cosiness! These towels are made from cosy cotton terry and soft poly face with great colour vibrancy.
All digital prints, especially those designed with dark colours, are prone to fading over time. Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Towels should be washed set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.