A lot of people called me names when I was little. Today, I call myself names. Cunty is one of them. Harness the inner force of cunt. And yes, even a man can be cunty. Don't men have a lot to learn from women? The art of cuntiness rests in someone's ability to be sharp and assertive yet deeply feminine, not unlike roses. When you wear this, it serves as a warning to others. These are roses I drew while I was in rehab.
Your new favourite All-Over T-shirt is made from super smooth and comfortable cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing. When your attitude makes a 380-degree statement.
• Regular fit
• 96% polyester/4% elastane
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Fabric weight: 6.13 oz/yd² (208 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Chest (inches)||31 ¾||33 ¾||35 ¾||37 ¾||40 ⅞||41 ¾|
|Length (inches)||24 ¾||25 ½||25 ⅞||26 ¼||26 ¾||27 ½|