A lot of people called me names when I was little. Today, I call myself names. Cunty is one of them. Harness the inner force of cunt. And yes, even a man can be cunty. Don't men have a lot to learn from women? The art of cuntiness rests in someone's ability to be sharp and assertive yet deeply feminine, not unlike roses. When you wear this, it serves as a warning to others. These are roses I drew while I was in rehab.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather grey has 33% polyester)
• Cap sleeves
• Double-needle stitching
• Rounded bottom
• Colours piece-dyed and garment-washed for superior softness
The flattering cap sleeves, contemporary fit, and scoop-neck make this t-shirt a standout.
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colours are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Length (inches)||24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½|