Ever since the invention of the automobile, we’ve enjoyed the freedom of travelling great distances. On the other hand, many of us have become victims of this evolution.
Our addiction to fossil fuels has had a negative impact on our planet and our dependence on cars have given way to a kind of mobile prison.
The gas pump pointed to the person’s head, is intended to appear like a gun at first glance.
Has our addiction to fossil fuels gone too far? Are we evolving towards extinction?
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather grey has 33% polyester)
• Cap sleeves
• Double-needle stitching
• Rounded bottom
• Colours piece-dyed and garment-washed for superior softness
The flattering cap sleeves, contemporary fit, and scoop-neck make this t-shirt a standout.
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colours are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Length (in)||24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½|