Finishing School for Young Men. Have you ever noticed the only way straight men can ever be sexy is by emulating gay men? Am I the only one to notice that the epitome of male beauty has always been designed by gay men? Why not have a school where young men could learn the art of being attractive taught to them by experts in the field. I think heteros would really benefit from the insight. Open to all who have a prostate!
Could your decor use a lift? This soft pillow will instantly give character to any space. It also makes an excellent hugger.
• machine washable cover
• concealed zipper
• printed on both sides
• pillowcase cover: 80% polyester, 20% fleece
• pillowcase insert: 100% polyester
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Decorative pillow covers should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.