Golden Funeral Collage NFT
I dreamt I was encased in gold. They left me in a 24 kt gold chamber and hoped one day, I would rise. Are we suffocating under our own excess? I admit, I have a morbid fascination with lavish traditional funerals. The golden background of this collage is comprised of images of vintage Cadillacs; a brand that inevitably comes to mind when you contemplate your last ride. The funeral industry is a big money grab that preys on fragile mourners. Tutankhamen's gold resting place is only one example of the persistant human need to take grieving to the next level.
Digital collage artwork made from images scanned from vintage printed magazines found in antique shops and flea markets. Created at Joan Seed Studio in Montréal Québec, Canada in 2022.
NFT ownership includes:
- High resolution png file 5400x5400 px, 600 dpi.
- 1 unique original T-shirt (XS to 4XL available).
- 1 unique original framed print 18x18 inches.
- Free Shipping to your location (Availabilities Worldwide).
- 15% lifetime rebate on all merchandise on joanseed.com