I’ve been in this jar for decades. I have no notion of time. As my head floats, I am in a state of ecstasy. All my senses are heightened and fulfilled. My reality can be anything I chose. Space and time are no obstacle to my whims. Everything smells good, everything is delicious, everything is delightful. My hair and makeup are always perfect. I feel excited yet relaxed. Suddenly, wires cross. A mousse had been chewing around. My neuroreceptors will be burnt out in seconds. That’s what I call interference.
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane
• Fabric weight: 6.13 oz/yd² (208 g/m²)
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Made in the USA
This tank is super soft, comfortable, and lightweight – perfect for a summer's day!
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Tanks should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Chest (inches)||30 - 32||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52|
|Waist (inches)||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 33||33 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42|