I’ve been in this jar for decades. I have no notion of time. As my head floats, I am in a state of ecstasy. All my senses are heightened and fulfilled. My reality can be anything I chose. Space and time are no obstacle to my whims. Everything smells good, everything is delicious, everything is delightful. My hair and makeup are always perfect. I feel excited yet relaxed. Suddenly, wires cross. A mousse had been chewing around. My neuroreceptors will be burnt out in seconds. That’s what I call interference.
If you feel like you're carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items. Bring your favourite design everywhere you go.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• A large inside pocket with a separate pocket that fits a 15″ laptop
• A hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pulls
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps made from polyester
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our expert in-house team
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Minimalist Backpacks should be hand washed in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.