I’ve been in this jar for decades. I have no notion of time. As my head floats, I am in a state of ecstasy. All my senses are heightened and fulfilled. My reality can be anything I chose. Space and time are no obstacle to my whims. Everything smells good, everything is delicious, everything is delightful. My hair and makeup are always perfect. I feel excited yet relaxed. Suddenly, wires cross. A mousse had been chewing around. My neuro receptors will be burnt out in seconds. That’s what I call interference.
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane • Fabric weight: 6.13 oz/yd² (208 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains This athletic racerback tank is light and comfy. At the gym or just under the sun, wear proudly your attitude.
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Tanks should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|chest (inches)||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|Waist (inches)||23 - 24||25 - 26||27 - 28||30 - 32||33 - 35||36 - 38|