is a Latin phrase, usually translated into English as "time flies".
The expression comes from line 284 of book 3 of Virgil's Georgics, where it appears as fugit inreparabile tempus: "it escapes, irretrievable time". The phrase is used in both its Latin and English forms as a proverb that "time's a-wasting"...
This soft, sleeveless tank is so comfy you're going to want to wear it everywhere, be it on your couch, out on a walk, or during your workout sessions. The relaxed fit and low-cut armholes gives it a casual, urban look.
• 100% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Wide armholes
• Modern fit, simply right on your body
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colours are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Shirt Width (inches)||18||20||21 5/8||23 5/8||25 5/8|
|Shirt Length (inches)||26||27||28||29||30|
|Chest to fit (inches)||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|
|Shirt Width (cm)||46||51||53||58||64|
|Shirt Length (cm)||66||69||71||74||76|
|Chest to fit (cm)||86-94||97-104||107-114||117-124||127-135|