is a Latin phrase, usually translated into English as "time flies".
The expression comes from line 284 of book 3 of Virgil's Georgics, where it appears as fugit inreparabile tempus: "it escapes, irretrievable time". The phrase is used in both its Latin and English forms as a proverb that "time's a-wasting"...
This Men's essential t-shirt feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable but yet flattering. The must-have t-shirt in your wardrobe when a classic becomes your wearable attitude.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colours contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• 30 single
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colours are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.