is a Latin phrase, usually translated into English as "time flies".
The expression comes from line 284 of book 3 of Virgil's Georgics, where it appears as fugit inreparabile tempus: "it escapes, irretrievable time". The phrase is used in both its Latin and English forms as a proverb that "time's a-wasting"...
You can't help but feel great in this soft and light fashionable, feminine cut, ring-spun Women Essential T-shirt. The must-have in your wardrobe when a classic becomes your wearable attitude.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather colours contain polyester)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz.
• Seamed collarette
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colors are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Width (in)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (in)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|