She poses mummified – almost fossilized, the Widow clutches the bottom of her bouquet in a death grip, she wants to prevent the flowers from wilting. Her backdrop is a patchwork of the greetings exchanged during her marriage. Her smile is eternally immortal. If she could speak, she would say: I was what you are, you will be what I am.
Could your decor use a lift? This soft pillow will instantly give character to any space. It also makes an excellent hugger.
• machine washable cover
• concealed zipper
• printed on both sides
• pillowcase cover: 80% polyester, 20% fleece
• pillowcase insert: 100% polyester
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Decorative pillow covers should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.