She poses mummified – almost fossilized, the Widow clutches the bottom of her bouquet in a death grip, she wants to prevent the flowers from wilting. Her backdrop is a patchwork of the greetings exchanged during her marriage. Her smile is eternally immortal. If she could speak, she would say: I was what you are, you will be what I am.
Just throw on a pair and go running, swimming, weight-lifting, or participate in any other activity that pops in your mind. These athletic shorts are so comfy and made from such a versatile fabric that you won't feel out of place anywhere you go. And, of course, they have pockets. These shorts won't let you down!
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane
• Mesh side pockets
• Fabric weight: 5 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• 6.5’’ inseam
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
Sublimation Prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Swim shorts should be hand washed in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Waist (inches)||29 ⅞||31 ½||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|