She poses mummified – almost fossilized, the Widow clutches the bottom of her bouquet in a death grip, she wants to prevent the flowers from wilting. Her backdrop is a patchwork of the greetings exchanged during her marriage. Her smile is eternally immortal. If she could speak, she would say: I was what you are, you will be what I am.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞", W 12¼", D 3⅞ »
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our expert in-house team
Strong, ergonomic, water-resistant and definitely at your image. Travel the world up and down, your new Nomad Backpack won’t let you down. Bring your favourite design everywhere you go.
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Nomad Backpacks should be hand washed in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.