She poses mummified – almost fossilized, the Widow clutches the bottom of her bouquet in a death grip, she wants to prevent the flowers from wilting. Her backdrop is a patchwork of the greetings exchanged during her marriage. Her smile is eternally immortal. If she could speak, she would say: I was what you are, you will be what I am.
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Comfortable, stretchy material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Unisex fit
• Made in the USA
This racerback cut gives it an athletic look. It’s a must for warm days in the sun. So light and comfy you’ll want to wear it all the time.
Sublimation prints can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• Tanks should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
Unique sublimation dyes are transferred to sheets of “transfer” paper via liquid gel ink. It is then placed on a heat press along with the substrate to be sublimated.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|chest (inches)||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|Waist (inches)||23 - 24||25 - 26||27 - 28||30 - 32||33 - 35||36 - 38|