This famous blue pill, first introduced in 1963, was an evolution in family life while I was growing up. Two billion tablets were sold in the U.S. in 1978 alone. It’s as much a part of the American dream as big cars with comfortable interiors. I created this design as a tribute to Valium pioneers: the suburban housewives that made it the family tradition that it is today.
• Case is Compatible with wireless charging (iPhone 8 and up) Qi
• Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• See-through sides
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned cuts and holes.
All thermal sublimation prints are made to stay. Very durable print technique.
• Cases should always be spot cleaned with a soft tissu and cold water.
• Eyeglass cleaner friendly
HIGH QUALITY PRINTING
The design is transferred to a special foil and then heat-pressed onto the product. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.