This famous blue pill, first introduced in 1963, was an evolution in family life while I was growing up. Two billion tablets were sold in the U.S. in 1978 alone. It’s as much a part of the American dream as big cars with comfortable interiors. I created this design as a tribute to Valium pioneers: the suburban housewives that made it the family tradition that it is today.
You can't help but feel great in this soft and light fashionable, feminine cut, ring-spun Women Essential T-shirt. The must-have in your wardrobe when a classic becomes your wearable attitude.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather colours contain polyester)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz.
• Seamed collarette
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colours are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|