This famous blue pill, first introduced in 1963, was an evolution in family life while I was growing up. Two billion tablets were sold in the U.S. in 1978 alone. It’s as much a part of the American dream as big cars with comfortable interiors. I created this design as a tribute to Valium pioneers: the suburban housewives that made it the family tradition that it is today.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather grey has 33% polyester)
• Cap sleeves
• Double-needle stitching
• Rounded bottom
• Colours piece-dyed and garment-washed for superior softness
The flattering cap sleeves, contemporary fit, and scoop-neck make this t-shirt a standout.
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colours are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Length (inches)||24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½|