Imagine the classic Fortune Cookie you get in a Chinese restaurant and take it to the next level. That’s how I came up with the idea. Far from the mundane, yet short and full of meaning, they’ve enlightened so many that we’ve now decided to print them on t-shirts.
Joan Seed’s fortune cookies are usually a collage of texts and images for the
purpose of disrupting your brain. The messages may not come hidden in a cookie but trust us, Joan’s sweetness has fewer calories and the satisfaction is much greater. Now you can enjoy Joan’s words of wisdom on your chest wherever you go.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (heather grey has 33% polyester)
• Cap sleeves
• Double-needle stitching
• Rounded bottom
• Colours piece-dyed and garment-washed for superior softness
The flattering cap sleeves, contemporary fit, and scoop-neck make this t-shirt a standout.
Digital designs can be preserved very well if these recommended care instructions are followed.
• T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water
• To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
• Lay flat to dry
• Dry cleaning is not recommended
The colours are sprayed onto the product. This is done with a computer-controlled printer. Inked surface.
We do special orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Love, Joan.
|Length (inches)||24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½|