Memories of Valentines Past Collage NFT
Is Valentines Day just an outdated capitalist scheme? Revisiting my memories is like opening a dark portal to a day that never held its promisses. I do like how chocolat boxes are made to look like cheap whores waiting in a brothel.
Digital collage artwork made from images scanned from vintage printed magazines found in antique shops and flea markets. Created at Joan Seed Studio in Montréal Québec, Canada in 2022.
NFT ownership includes:
- High resolution png file 5400x5400 px, 600 dpi.
- 1 unique original T-shirt (S to 4XL available).
- 1 unique original framed print 18x18 inches.
- Free Shipping to your location (Availabilities Worldwide).
- 15% lifetime rebate on all merchandise on joanseed.com