Time Slip in Paris Collage NFT
A time slip is a disruption in the space-time continuum. The angle of the Eiffel Tower creates the impression that we are looking at a horizontal structure. The story between the chemist and the woman sleeping is entirely up to your imagination. Perhaps he concocted a perfume that she wears when she goes to sleep. Perhaps he gave her a hallucinogen.
Digital collage artwork made from images scanned from vintage printed magazines found in antique shops and flea markets. Created at Joan Seed Studio in Montréal Québec, Canada in 2022.
NFT ownership includes:
- High resolution png file 5400x5400 px, 600 dpi.
- 1 unique original T-shirt (S to 4XL available).
- 1 unique original framed print 18x18 inches.
- Free Shipping to your location (Availabilities Worldwide).
- 15% lifetime rebate on all merchandise on joanseed.com